Why should I apply for the Castrol® MOTORCYCLE Engine Warranty?
- It’s MAXIMUM PROTECTION for one of your prized possessions!
- Because your professional installer believes in Castrol®’s premium line of oils designed specifically for high revving motorcycle engines!
- It’s quick, it’s easy and it’s free!
What does the warranty cover?
The Castrol® Engine Warranty program covers your engine from oil-related mechanical failure or abnormal wear if you:
- Install Castrol® POWER1® advanced full synthetic motorcycle motor oil exclusively and you are eligible to be covered for 150,000 miles or 10 years*†
- Install Castrol® Act>evo® part synthetic blend motorcycle motor oil exclusively and you are eligible to be covered for 125,000 miles or 10 years*†
- Install Castrol® Act>evo® or used another brand of synthetic blend motorcycle oil, and switch to Castrol ® POWER1® full synthetic, motorcycle oil, after the first 5,000 miles, you’re eligible to be covered for 125,000 miles or 8 years*†
- Switch to Castrol® Act>evo® synthetic blend motorcycle oil after using another brand of synthetic blend motorcycle oil , after the first 5,000 miles, you’re eligible to be covered for 75,000 miles or 8 years*†
Does my vehicle qualify?
- You have maintained your vehicle in accordance with OEM’s recommendation for oil change service cited in your vehicle owner’s manual
- Your vehicle is not subject to any exclusion as set forth in the Warranty Details
- You own or lease a motorcycle that’s engine hasn’t been modified or customized
- Your vehicle has been driven less than 30,000 miles and the vehicle is 6 years old or less
What happens next?
Upon our receipt of your eligible Registration/Owner’s Statement, your detailed Engine Warranty Terms & Conditions Certificate will be e-mailed to you.
How do I keep my warranty valid?*
- Have Castrol® motorcycle oils professionally installed per the guidelines in your Warranty Certificate
- If you change your own oil, install Castrol Motorcycle Oils per the guidelines in your Warranty Certificate
- Maintain copies of your oil-change service receipts. Receipts must indicate the installer name, date of service, odometer reading, brand of Castrol® motorcycle oil installed and price paid
* Refer to actual Terms & Conditions for complete details
† Whichever comes first
For more information about Castrol® products, log onto www.castrol.com/us